Finally, wait is over and Oppo on Wednesday launched the Oppo F1s selfie-focused smartphone at an event in Mumbai, India. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 17,990, and will go on sale from August 11 via Amazon India and retail stores across the country.
The OPPO F1 Plus, which is known as the OPPO R9 in China, has got a lot going for it including a 16MP front camera (yes, front camera), a sleek 6.6-mm body, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage. On top of that you get a 5.5-inch Full HD display covered in Gorilla Glass 4, a fingerprint reader, and VOOC fast charging technology.
Let’s find out in this full Oppo F1 Plus review!
- The OPPO F1 Plus comes with a high quality 5.5-inch Full HD display along with Gorilla Glass 4.
- 1920 x 1080 in 5.5 inches gives a pixel density of 400ppi, which for a phone in the premium mid-range segment is more than sufficient.
- The display is bright, and works well indoors and outdoors.
- The viewing angles are good and the bezels are amazing.
- According to OPPO there is research which shows that short-wave blue light can be harmful to eyes.
- The eye protection display feature filters out the blue light to give a less jarring experience that is “gentle on the eyes.”
- The OPPO F1 Plus you will probably think it looks much like another well-known smartphone.
- the OPPO F1 Plus is a pleasure to behold. It is sleek, thin and feels comfortable in the hand.
- On the front you get a 5.5-inch display protected by Gorilla Glass 4 along with a physical home button that incorporates a fingerprint reader.
- the volume rocker is on the left, while the dual-SIM tray and power button is on the right.
- On the back is the rear facing camera along with its flash LED, plus the OPPO logo.
- On the bottom is the micro-USB port, the single speaker and the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There are two bands that run across the back, near the top and bottom, that give the OPPO F1 Plus a certain iPhone-esque look.
- The device is available in two colors: Gold and Rose Gold.
|Display||5.5 inch AMOLED, 1920×1080, FHD, 400PPI.|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P10: Quad-core 64-bit Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz + Quad-core Cortex-A53 1.2 GHz.|
|GPU||ARM Mali T860 MP2|
|Camera||Main camera: 13.0MP AF f/2.2
Front facing: 16.0M FF f/2.0.
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi: 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB 2.0|
|Storage||64GB, expandable up to 128GB|
|Software||Color OS 3.0, based on Android 5.1|
|Colors||Gold, Rose Gold|
|Dimensions||151.8 mm x 74.3mm x 6.6mm. 145g.|
|SIM Card Type||Dual Nano-SIM, but one slot doubles as the microSD card slot.|
|Freqencies||International Version 1:
FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/5/7/8/20
TD-LTE: Bands 38/39/40/41International Version 2:
FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/5/7/8/
TD-LTE: Bands 38/40/41International Version 3:
FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/5/7/8/
TD-LTE: Bands 38/39/40/41
- 4GB of RAM
- 64 GB of storage
- Fingerprint reader
- Great rear facing camera
- Possibly the best selfie camera out there
- VOOC fast charging
- Thin bezels
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Color OS might not be to everyone’s liking
- Could do with a slightly better CPU
- Looks too similar to the iPhone
- No NFC
That’s it about this post. love this Article & Don’t forget to share with your friends.